Saturday, April 18, 2015

AHHHHHHHHH................... Needed to get that out ha :) I'm missing my missionary a lot tonight. It's hard when your best friend and really your only friend is gone, and Friday fun nights turn into lonely ones. I'm just gonna cuddle into the shirt he gave me and watch the notebook or something haha :) Sad sad.  The missing him is really hard at times but I keep reminding myself just how worth it, it will be. He's been serving for 149 days already which means he has approximately 518 days left!!!! crazy how fast it goes by! thank goodness. I cant wait till summer comes so I can enjoy myself more. being busy has its downs but then again it helps the time pass. Positive thoughts!!!! :) after all who could say no to this handsome blonde?? :) I've seen him grow so much, He's becoming the man I've always known he was capable of becoming. See you soon Elder!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment