Monday, April 13, 2015

Mission and things....

Man its been a crazy past few months THAT is for sure, and life as a missionary girlfriend HASN'T been easy. But I know Aaron definitively isn't having the easiest time either ha. but He is LOVING it out there. He's so dedicated to the work, and loves preaching the gospel. He's growing in so many ways, its crazy! I'm SO proud :)
Now believe it or not I have also decided to serve a mission and will be serving in  Minneapolis, Minnesota, Spanish speaking. I will be leaving about June 24th for the Mexico MTC. and I know that us both being on a mission will be more than a blessing for us. He has been so supportive of it.
He's been having some baptisms which is fantastic!!!
It's about time for me to send him another package. He wants some pjs, Dr pepper and to switch jerseys. a couple weeks ago I got a Brazil soccer jersey with my last name on it. I'll have to get his items one at a time and send it out before I leave.
His letters are seriously the best thing in my life right now, I feel like a school girl when I see his name in my emails. When I'm having a bad day I just tell myself that I'll get to hear from Elder Barnum soon.
The missing him gets really hard, and if your waiting for a missionary, oh hun trust me it's HARD. but I know it'll be so worth it!! Even though its one of the hardest things I've done, it's also one of the easiest (totally makes sense huh?) It's easy to wait for him, but its all the feelings that come along with it that's hard. But the greater the sacrifice the greater the reward, and our reunion will be WONDERFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment